This is our happy ever after.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Natalie in the flowers

Here is Natalie in our backyard enjoying the 80 degree weather we've been having. We just love being outside and are excited for the summer where we can play outside all day. We just picked up a trampeling for the kids and will put it together tomorrow.

We want to welcome Dustin into the family. He is a little 7 pounder who just didn't want to come into the world until he shared a birthday with Grandma GG. Congratulations to the Mitton family.

3 comments:

Erin said...

This is seriously like the cutest picture I have ever seen! I hope you don't mind, I stole it off your blog and am saving it for next years calendar. I played around with it in photo shop too the colors were just so good I couldn't resist. Natalie is so grown up looking!

Kyle King said...

That picture is perfect! You make you some cute little Nicoles there woman...

The Boys Club plus a girl! said...

That is a PRIZE picture! Very adorable... although it is the child that makes the picture.. not the photographer :-) I'm going to miss her in nursery!